Due to COVID-19 precautions, the Caucus Committee will be conducting the Spring Meeting via teleconference.
We appreciate your willingness to participate online! Instructions for joining the meeting and voting are below.
The 2020 Caucus Spring Meeting will be held Tuesday, March 31, 2020
7-8pm via Zoom webinar.
All registered voters of Lake Forest are invited to attend a semi-annual update on the work of the Caucus Committee this year and to vote on incoming Caucus Committee officers and important Caucus initiatives.
- President’s Report – Sheila Saegh Henretta, Caucus President, will present an update on current Caucus Committee activities, including recruiting for City Boards and Commissions.
- Treasurer’s Report – David Prell, Caucus Treasurer, will provide an update on the financial condition of the Caucus.
- Election of 2020-2021 Caucus Committee Officers – Cast your vote for the 2020-2021 Caucus Committee officers!
- Vote on Proposed Bylaw Amendments – Sheila Henretta will present proposed amendments to the Caucus Bylaws, which are being recommended by the Caucus Committee for adoption. The current bylaws and the proposed bylaws are attached below. Join us to cast your vote on the proposed Bylaw amendments. The current bylaws explain the process by which the bylaws can be amended.
Joining the Webinar
The webinar will be presented via Zoom, an online meeting software. You have two choices to connect – via computer or app where you can see the screen or by phone where you will only hear audio. No registration is required.
- To join on a computer or with the free Zoom app, please click the link below to join the webinar:
- To join by phone:
- Call: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656
- Enter the ID: 561 517 329, then press #.
If you have questions about the proposed Bylaws amendments, or have general feedback, please email email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you!
Voting on Proposals
Voting on proposals will be done via SurveyMonkey. Voting will be opened the night of the meeting from 7pm to 8pm.
To vote, you will need to access the below link during those hours and provide your name and address. Names and addresses will be collected to verify you are a Lake Forest registered voter.
Cast your vote: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/S7NDTPS