Ara Goshgarian has lived in Lake Forest most of his life. He attended Everett School, Deerpath and Lake Forest High School. He then attended Carroll College, The University of Illinois (D.D.S.) and completed his orthodontic specialty program (Loyola University- orthodontic cert.). He returned to Lake Forest with his wife and four children to practice orthodontics with his father and has been in the community ever since. His children are currently attending and have attended both D67 & D115 schools.
Please join us at one or all of the following scheduled events where you can meet Ara!
- March 9, 2019 at 3:00 pm – Crystal Point Community Room
- March 10, 2019 – 3:00 pm – Home of Maureen Anger – 1165 Acorn Trail Road, Lake Forest
- March 12, 2019 – 5:30 pm – Lake Forest Academy Meet and Greet
- March 15, 2019 – 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm – Home of Chris and Di Webb – 1911 Southmeadow Lane, Conway Farms
- March 16, 2019 – 10:00 am – Real Estate Agents Round-table – Coldwell Banker Offices