LFHS is a top-performing school based on objective measures
The data support that LFHS is an academically and fiscally sound institution that is continuously improving, and the candidates for D115 Board of Education nominated by the Lake Forest Caucus will work to continue this tradition of excellence at LFHS. Please visit our candidate information to learn more about our Slated Candidates
D115 has the lowest high school tax rate in Lake County and the second lowest in Illinois
(source: ISBE general state aid data, 2015 tax rate)
- This is due to D115’s balanced budget and reasonable reserves. Current and past D115 boards have managed the school budget with tremendous skill and expertise.
D115 has top rating from S&P of AAA and Moody’s of Aaa:
- Only 73 school districts in the US that have earned these top bond ratings. Appropriately, D115 was awarded the Illinois State Board of Education’s highest category of financial strength recognition for 2016-2017.
- It’s clear the current non-partisan board serves the school and community and that the Caucus continues to slate outstanding candidates.
VOTE April 4, 2017 for Tom Nemickas, Sally Davis, Ted Moorman, David Lane
- They are respectful, have a cooperative mindset and exercises sound judgment
- Build and foster collaborative working relationships in the school and community
- Brings diverse ideas and unique skills to the board
- Possesses no personal agenda, but rather shares a sincere interest in working together as a cohesive team to build on LFHS successes for the benefit of the school, students and community.