The Lake Forest Caucus is an elected committee of 43 non-partisan citizens from each of the City’s four Wards.
Our mission is to: Identify, interview and qualify top-tier candidates for local office, who will bring no agenda and offer strong vision/oversight of our community’s
government entities. We have worked diligently to recommend high quality candidates for Lake Forest Mayor, Alderman and School Boards D65 & D115.
Our Candidates will:
- Respect the taxpayer and watch costs
- Use their impressive professional backgrounds and experience towards independent and vigorous oversight
- Focus on continuous improvement for the City and academic results for students
- Bring a common-sense and collaborative approach to solving problems
- NOT impose a narrow ideologically driven agenda