Due to COVID-19 precautions, the Caucus Committee will be conducting a hybrid Annual Meeting.
We appreciate your willingness to participate!
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Voting will be conducted at Gorton 3pm-7pm.
The Annual Meeting will be conducted in person and via webcast at 7pm.
We invite all registered voters in Lake Forest to vote on our slate of candidates for Mayor, Alderman, District 67, and District 115.
We will be following physical distancing practices to conduct the vote safely. Voting will be conducted from 3pm-7pm in the Solarium on the south east side of the building allowing voters to enter and exit with minimal interaction with others.
Voters are encouraged to join our Caucus update either in person or via live webcast at 7pm. In person, we will be at the John & Nancy Hughes Theater physically distanced and with limited capacity. For the live webcast, this page will be updated with a link closer to the event.
- President’s Report – Mike Adams, Caucus President, will present an update on current Caucus Committee activities, including recruiting for City Boards and Commissions.
- Treasurer’s Report – David Prell, Caucus Treasurer, will provide an update on the financial condition of the Caucus.
- Presentation of 2021 Caucus Slate of Candidates – Cast your vote for the 2021 Caucus Slate of Candidates for:
- Alderman – Wards 1, 2, & 4
- District 67 School Board
- District 115 School Board
Joining the Webcast
Check back the week of the event for webcast information.