Ideal qualifications of a serious candidate for the Chief Executive Officer of the City
- Prior major City Board/Commission experience: Plan, BRB, ZBA, P&R and HPC.
- Must have one term minimum City Council experience.
- Willing to devote the time necessary to execute the duties of the office. (Required in Charter)
- Prior demonstrated effective supervisory and leadership experience.
- Knowledgeable of the requirements and functions for all boards, commissions and committees.
- Knowledgeable of City of Lake Forest statutes and ordinances.
- Must understand current issues facing City of Lake Forest and provide ideas for how to best address those issues.
- Must possess a vision for the future of Lake Forest and a willingness to act in the long-term best interests of Lake Forest.
- Effective and motivational communicator that understands Robert’s Rule of Order.
- Disposition and Qualities: open minded, thoughtful, approachable, growth mindset, objective and a good listener.
- Good financial acumen: comfortable with municipal accounting, record keeping and reporting
Copyright © 2022 Lake Forest Caucus Committee • 736 N. Western Ave, Suite 256 • Lake Forest, IL 60045 • firstname.lastname@example.org