We’re pleased to present the following Caucus Committee Members for the 2023-24 Caucus Committee Officer Slate.
Each of these individuals has the requisite skills and experiences to capably serve the Caucus Committee and residents of Lake Forest in their respective roles. As Caucus Committee Members, they have consistently executed their duties in a non-partisan manner to advance the mission of the Caucus Committee to identify, vet, and recommend Lake Forest residents to serve on city boards and commissions and elected positions. They have a deep understanding of Caucus Committee processes and knowledge of Lake Forest boards, commissions, and elected positions and are committed to serving the community in the 2023-24 Caucus Committee year.
- President – Chris Benes (Committee Member since 2020, one term as Internal Communications, one term as Vice President)
- Vice President – Joe Oriti (Committee Member since 2021, one term as Treasurer)
- Treasurer – Fred Brewer (Committee Member since 2022)
- Secretary – Dale Tauke (Committee Member since 2022)
- Fundraising – Cindy Davidson (Committee Member since 2022)
- External Communications – S. Aneeqa Aqeel (Committee Member since 2021, one term as External Communications)
- Internal Communications – Steve Ratay (Committee Member since 2021, one term as Internal Communications)